Basic Elements of an Integrated Marketing Campaign
Marketing campaigns are organized in order to promote a product, make a company’s brand image and increase sales. Marketing covers all departments of a company and aim at generating more revenues. On the other hand, an integrated marketing campaign makes sure that you do not lose out on anything and all areas are covered.
Integrated marketing campaigns cover all areas like lead generation, sales, customer cross selling, brand awareness, lead generation etc. Through integrated marketing campaigns, you are able to achieve your goals faster and efficiently. This is because all the integrated services will provide greater benefits as a whole.
You can easily hire an integrated marketing agency these days. Many such agencies are economical and provide great marketing services that may benefit your business.
In this article, we will talk about the benefits of such agencies and also about the basic elements of an integrated marketing campaign.
Benefits of An Integrated Marketing Campaign
1. By sticking to only a single marketing tool, you may miss out on certain customers. Through an integrated marketing campaign, you can easily target all sectors of the society.
2. You are able to create awareness about your brand and build a good rapport with your customers.
3. You can be creative as well as traditional with your approach because of the presence of multiple media.
Basic Elements of An Integrated Marketing Campaign
1. Time – A marketing campaign is all about hitting the spot at the right time. You have to do a thorough market research in order to analyze trends and preferences of your target audience. Scheduling your campaign is a very important step if you want to achieve success. The timing of your integrated marketing campaign should be right. You should also note what your competitors or rivals are doing during that period. You should avoid any clashes between the launch of your campaign and theirs.
2. Consistent – Consistency is the key to the success of any marketing campaign. Your message should be passed on through many different channels. But, it should be the same every time it is passed through a channel. It should not change with time. This is directly related to creating a brand image for your company as well as products. Your existing and potential customers should be aware about every aspect of your company, products and services. Different channels should not pass on different messages in an integrated marketing campaign.
3. Media channels – This is the most important part of an integrated marketing campaign. You should know which channels you should choose to promote different products or services. A skilled integrated marketing agency may guide you on this aspect of an integrated marketing campaign. You should be clear about the media channels you should be using. It is not necessary that you have to use print media as much as online media. In the same way, it is not necessary that you have to use online media as much as electronic media. You should target your audience and use media channels accordingly.
You might also like
We have finally entered 2016! It’s a new year that offers immense hope for businesses. How did 2015 treat you? Were you able to meet business goals? I am sure
A lot of companies like to talk about data. It’s a definite buzzword for those of us doing business in the digital era. However, most who like to talk about
The idea of leveraging user-generated content (UGC) has been around for some time now. For the end-user, it empowers consumers to have a voice in the online community with their