Get Your Article Published
Thank you for your interest in getting your article published with Noobpreneur.com. Noobpreneur.com is a small business resource site offering online and small business ideas, tips and advices, as well as covering everything about small business ownership and entrepreneurship. With that being said, we are also interested in insightful blog posts; if you are looking to share your expertise – or simply looking for exposure for your articles and/or your organisations, then you have come to the right place.
Note: We update our guidelines from time to time without further notice. Please check this page on regular basis to see whether you articles meet the guidelines. Last update: February 14th, 2013.
Here are a couple of rules to follow in getting your article published:
- Please follow Google’s content quality guidelines.
- Unique, quality and exclusive articles: 600-word minimum, unique and high-quality article that shall never be published elsewhere. We will not normally accept article talking in general about a business issue – we are eager for articles that can give readers insights and takeaways about a particular topic – highly opinionated, even slight controversial articles that spark interest are most welcome!
- Write for our readers, not search engines: We do understand the value of content for search engine ranking, but providing our readers with useful content is mandatory. Our number one priority is our readers, not search engines. We rave about great content and frown upon bad, SEO-purposed content (and yes, we reject such articles – with anger! Seriously!)
- Get involved: We will promote your article, but we also expect you to do the same. Be sure to share yours on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. Also, please reply to comments posted on your articles.
- No updates to articles 30 days after they are published: Due to many author’s requests to change the content of published guest articles – especially the links inside – we shall not make any updates on your article 30 days after it’s published.
- Responsible linking: We do encourage you to share useful links with our readers – you may also have self-serving links depending on the option you choose below. However, we are against linking out to questionable websites; we also against linking out to too many self-serving links. We have the right to remove and/or nofollow outbound links that will devalue your article page – it’s for the better of both of us.
To get started, we have several options to offer you:
1. Guest article
We are only accepting guest article written by business owners, top executives and industry leaders. Your article must be sent via your company email address.
I understand this probably sounds too strict, but we aim to improve our profile on the web with the help of your quality article.
Moreover, we are accepting too much article publishing requests from people who either seem unable to understand why I reject their requrest for publishing their articles for the sake of backlinks (SEO purposes.) I have involved in SEO/Internet Marketing for years – so I can detect your true intention in a blink of an eye.
If you are representing an agency or a freelance writer, please choose option #2 below.
In addition to our general rules, your article should not be promotional/commercial.
In exchange for your quality article, we offer you an author “resource box” in which you can use to let our readers know your bio. In addition, you may have 1 self-serving link on the author bio. You may link out to other websites, as long as they are authority ones, such as Wikipedia, Business Insider, SBA.gov, and many others. In fact, we encourage you to link out to such sites to give more authority to your article and your link.
2. Commercial/advertorial/sponsored article
If you are a writer or an agency submitting articles on behalf of your clients or for your self-promotional effort, we will categorize your article to be commercial, advertorial or sponsored.
Our requirement would be similar to guest article, except the we offer more perks for commercial/advertorial articles: Instead of 1 self-serving link on Author Bio section, you may have up to 2 self-serving links that can be embedded in article body and/or Author Bio section. You can also link out to more links, provided they are to authority sites. We prefer for this article to be in press release style (but unlike press releases, we require the article to be unique.) We also expect the article to be informational and non-salesy.
There will be fees related to publishing your sponsored/advertorial/commercial blog posts. Please note, the fee is NOT for selling links purpose – if you prefer, I will add rel=”nofollow” on your self-serving link; it is for compensating our effort in formatting your article, adding relevant, interesting images for you and exclusive, extensive social media promotion we do for our paying clients.
For pricing options, please contact us: email@example.com.
As an overall guide for all blogging options, I am interested in a blogger with business experience, either as a business owner or a professional who would like to share his/her passion about business and entrepreneurship. If you have what it takes, I would like to welcome you to Noobpreneur.com Business Blogger team!
Whenever you are ready, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m looking forward to work with you!