Economy today causes most of us headaches – not only in the US but all over the world.
In my country, the economy condition is quite severe – prices soars, essentials scarce, inflation rate rises, and many more.
However, recession does bring good things in life. Here is 10 reasons why recession is good for you.
- For you investing in precious metal, recession soars your investment value. For you that haven’t do so, will start thinking about investing in a more stable and inflation-free investment options, which is a good move. And, oh, buy dollar now.
- Recession push you to work smarter – You will use more creativity juices to tackle the recession, which leads to better productivity and more breakthroughs.
- Recession is good for your personal finance and money management. Recession will push you to re-manage your personal finance – you will count every penny spent more vigorously than ever.
- You will live a healthier and greener life – You will start thinking to change your light bulbs to LEDs, reducing non-essential household power consumption, walking the pavement or riding a bicycle instead of driving a car, less eating out and more home cooking, less meat eating and more vegetable eating, and many other benefits.
- Retail businesses will usually, by nature, offering you more discounts and perks at a longer period to attract and retain customers and visitors, which is good for you.
- You will live a more religious life – you will think of God more and seek for spiritual guidances more.
- Energy saving and alternative energy companies will reach record high in sales. New energy-related business will be established and gain better success rate.
- What comes down must comes up – nothing better than a rebounding economy – be sure you ready to ride the wave to reap the reward.
- Recession will make family members think more of their family – Stronger bond, stronger will to survive the recession – definitely a good thing!
- Be strong and take courage – Recession will test and form your character and willpower. When the recession has passed, you are becoming a new and better man.
Recession is good